Sunday, December 7, 2008

Change we need!!

Namaste All,

Jai Somnath!
Yeah, Jay Somnath! This temple, in its full glory is indeed the sign of courage our Nation and Hindus as such possess! Everytime this temple of Bhagwan Shiv was brought down, it came up with more majesty, the current one being the best one according to me!! (Alright, I didn't see rest of them and also I am in love with this temple, I might go on to say that it ain't Taj Mahal but Somanth MAdir that should be given a place in 9 wonders of the world as well :))
This thoughts of Somnath mandir came to my mind while I was watching the ghastly acts going on in Amchi Mumbai! Our Mumbai! Mumbai that belongs to Indians and not that of Raj Thackerays!! I wonder where he was and what he was doing while city was held hostage by a couple of Bastards from across the border! :O

Enough of Digression, I know you guys want me to come to main point!
I was glued to my Laptop for 2 days seeing the prooceedings that were taking place at Taj hotel and other prime buildings of Mumbai! It pained,created agony, hatred and almost everything that can be associated with Tamas! :( I had been to the same place on 13th DEC, 07, last time I had been to Mumbai in order to get my visa :( ( I now wish I hadn't got that.) This place, although British in architecture, gave a sense of pride to me, seeing it, I felt proud of bharat, of Mumbai! But went away the majesty with what happened! Although I am sure, Taj will be build up with even more grandeur! ( You guys see, little bit of digression is but necessary.).

We see a lot, hear a lot and analyse a lot but when come the application we hide our backs like an Ostrich :O. This is what I anticipate, will happen in the aftermath of this terrifying acts.
We see a hell lot of people saying we need a change! All discussions I heard ( I confess, I killed a lot of time listening to them!) were useless, aimed to prove only and only one thing- Only people who are responsible for what happened are 'POLITICIANS'. A preferred way by all of us to hide our own short comings. For anything and everything bad, point out the finger at people that occupy the Delhi! If you dont earn, you are hungry, you are uneducated, point finger at Delhi and its policies!
Even I think we need a change, but this change is within us, the way we think, the way we act. We are occupied with the West for wrong things,be it night clubs or live in-s. This is not we need, we need some better things to learn from West, these things inlcude, Planning, Integrity,proper law enforcement, better hygiene etc. etc., list goes on and on, in many ways if we bring this change, I am pretty sure, such acts and hence, the history will not repeat. This is the change I was talking about! :)
see you later on,
Jai shri Ram.

No comments: