Sunday, February 3, 2008

Here I am ! This time from the land of Uncle Sam!

Hello friends!
Again I come . Finally fulfilled the dream of being to US of A with purpose of pursuing Master's in Communication Engineering! As I disembarked Singapore on my way, I was estonished to see such a beautiful place! A fabulous airport I ever visited
(Based on comparision of :
Chatrapati Shivaji international airport,Mumbai, Bharat
Sardar Patel international airport,Karnavati,Bharat
Moscow international airport,Moscow,Russia
Istanbul international airport,Istanbul,Turkey,
Los Angeles international airport,Los Angeles,USA)
All beautiful things too see(although all artificial!)
Its simple beauty at its best. Engineering at its pinnacle! I had a feeling that things don't became more good! Visited all of places that I could but without paying a $$$$$$!
And after a pleasent and memorable stay of almost a day, I headed to the destination! A country where every Gujarati wants to be!A country where references count officially!
I landed at LAX aka Los Angeles on the last day of 2007! The city of Hollywood!The city of stars! The city that houses the Wallstreet of west!The city that is home to Trojans & hence a home to me!


Finally I had the chance to visit the place where I will spend next two years being a student at University of Southern California! "Magnificent architecture and excellent infrasturucture" is what best defines USC! But its same words that define all universities of America!
I first time saw a blend of European and Jeffersonian architecture! It was all beautiful and I must say, affluence shows in everything at this place! Its just awesome!

More of it in next part!
Good bye!
Vandemataram.

No comments: